Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What I want...

1. A carrot cake cupcake from Quack's - I know it's not a life changing thing, but I am obsessed with wanting one right now. I have actually told select friends in the past that these carrot cakes = love & if they want to make me the happiest little girl on the face of the planet all they have to do is show up randomly at my door with one in hand & they will be adored. To date this has actually happened only once. Debra is adored.

2. A new bike - been riding around on Tristen's the last couple of days (sorry Tristen, but it's here & I wanted to ride!) & I miss mine. Would be nice to have one that fits me right for a change. Perhaps I'll fork out the cash to do it right when I get my tax return.

3. A fucking bra that doesn't make me want to scream - I know, I know... keep dreaming.

4. A car - this will happen within the next few weeks, actually... then I have to get my driver's license. That's the tough part. Grrr. Gotta take that stupid hot check class to clear my warrant, then get comfortable behind the wheel again so I can take the test. It's been 8.5 years now since I've driven!

5. A kinda-sorta boyfriend-ish type thing - hmmm... this one is much more difficult to define or explain. Mostly because the simple fact is, I know I'm not really ready for that. I'm not over Brian. I don't know if I ever will be. And I know for a fact that I am not ready for physical intimacy with anyone yet. What I do know is that I miss having someone to be emotionally & spiritually close with. Someone to hang out with, form a bond with, perhaps even cuddle up & watch stupid movies with. Would be nice... but probably impossible. Shut up, right? Ok... shutting up.

6. School - so help me god I have to get back in school or at least know when I'll actually be able to by February. I can't do this anymore. If I'm not going back to Cosmetology School then I need to figure out who at St. Ed's I need to beg & plead with in order to be allowed back into school there. I feel like I am becoming more & more ignorant by the minute & if I wait much longer I'll never be able to finish.


Ok... that's enough for now. Of course, there's much more I want... but these are the things weighing heavily on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment