skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
This Shaking Keeps Me Steady
Thursday, January 15, 2009
The fucking beer is fucking flat
Until I come up with a better use for this space... have some random musings & poetry... some by me, some by others... & some in video format!
I fucking love John Cooper Clarke
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Redundant internet bio type thing
Mandy Stroyer
Austin, TX, United States
View my complete profile
Blogs capable of holding my attention for more than 5 seconds
cards by me
Arms Around the Stereo
Living a Quotable Life
Kamikaze Conniptions
Into the depths
The Get Up Rotation
Letters to Brian
Lonely People Talk too Loud
Shit worth checking out...
Fun Fun Fun Fest!!!
Transmission Entertainment
I can also be found here...
PoisonArt Design (it's what I do)
That Stupid-Space Things
Goodreads
Yelp!
Gnoscete Ipsum
Bitchy Betty
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(10)
God, I hate being a girl. I hate my ovaries.I hate...
So...
What I want...
Watching the inauguration ceremonies since about 9...
And I thought I had nothing left to say...
It takes a village...
I am just a girl in a lonely world, waking up to f...
“The mind is its own place, and in it self can mak...
The fucking beer is fucking flat
Oh I am twisting and turningCan't think straightOl...
►
2008
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment