Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh I am twisting and turning
Can't think straight
Old familiar feelings scratching at my brain
Hurling straight towards what the fuck
Laughing all the while
Does this smile on my face hide the truth?




I really do not know what the hell that was. I thought I would try to write, but apparently I just don't have it in me right now. I really am beginning to think that I have lost my edge when it comes to writing. Maybe I'm just not that inspired anymore. Or, even worse, maybe I never really was & I'm just remembering my "talents" more fondly than I should. Who knows.


Beginning to wonder if I should delete this blog... or convert it to something else. I've often thought of using this space for political or religious writings... or... something... anything a little more thought provoking than the random shit I've been using it for. Then again, I wonder if I can still write anything the way I used to.


I really need to find that part of me again. I really miss writing. My brain just seems to be too clouded by life & crap I would rather no longer think or care about these days. C'est la vie, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment